Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011 already.

It's another year coming by. Can't help to think how fast time passed by. Year 2010 was practically giving myself to school. All i could remember was school, home hostel. Not much enjoyment in my life. But at least i know my social circle is expending a little. =)
You know, sometimes i wonder why am i so quiet in front of friends. Many people asked me that question before but i never give them an answer. Maybe becau
se I'm a person who needs to know someone better before i could really chat with them. If not, i really don't know what to say cause I'm not a good ice breaker. =/ And i find that my conversation with my BFFs is getting lesser cause we don't have the same topic to talk about. This is absolutely not good. Cannot! I must communicate with them more often to find back the can-talk-about-anything feeling.

And i see that everyone is putting their new year resolution up. Right now i can't think of any except to find my life goal. It's just another year, nothing to be happy or sad about cause it's still a blank paper. Haha. But I'm curious in the coming of year 2012. Will it be the end of the world? Will i see ailens? Will any amazing things happen? Wish i could peek into the future. Hehe.

Anyway, think i would be stuck at home for 10 days or so. Why? Cause those workers will be coming in to hack the toilet down! Haha. Bet my ears and brain would be suffering from those drilling, hacking and moving. Think there would be air pollution too. Argh~ like a prison for me. Maybe prison also don't have to suffer like this.



No comments: