Tuesday, January 18, 2011

D Day?

Even though I'm so reluctant to see my result, i still go see. Haha. You know when i see my GPA drop, my heart sink way down. But when i look further down, all my modules passed, and i actually smile. =) Actually i already predicted the results somehow, so didn't feel any emo or sadness now.

So, I'm back to a peasant again. But don't worry, Shihui, you just need to work hard and get your rank again. =) Anyway, the working society won't be largely focus on your GPA but your skills. So i think the most important thing is to brush up my skills, cause IA is coming and i need to make myself presentable.

Right now i just want to enjoy the rest of my holidays before it comes to an end. For the past 10 days, I've been staying at home looking after the construction works with either 1 of my family member. Dad got sick and pass the virus in the house. Bro and me got sick as well. =( But Mum is fine. =) There's still a lot of things need to clean up in the house. Turn from a refugee life to Maria life. x( Sad me.

CNY is here again. My hand is itchy to buy new clothes again. Haha. xD Wanted to buy lots of clothes so that i can wear in school. My clothes are so limited now cause hasn't been really shopping for the past 1 year? Need to find some cheap and nice clothes and shoes. =)

Ahhhhh...i really need to indulge myself before school starts. Cause i see a super big stress bomb behind. =X Hope that in the future my smile won't look so fake anymore. =)


No comments: