Thursday, May 5, 2011

Whirlpool of emotions.

Exams in 2 days time!!! Argh! I feel like an unlucky girl. I hate it when i get menses during exam period. Cause i will tend to be absent-minded, and can't get the concept push in my mind. Had the same situation last semester as well. =( I hope by Sat i could have a clear mind in the exam hall. Jiayou Shihui! You need to work twice as hard as others cause you're seriously lagging behind! Go go go! ^^

On the side note, last night i saw his name on msn. Kind of wondering is he using back that account again? This morning i saw that he is still on msn. O_o And he was there for the whole day?! It kept me wondering even more. Till i came back to my lappy after dinner, i saw his chat window blinking??!! I didn't reply, but i think he mistaken me for another person. I don't know how i should react to this person anymore. Ignoring might be the better choice? Should i be happy or not? Hmm...

Sometimes i wonder if i had some supernatural power. O_O Cause whenever i wish for something to happen, i will chant in my mind. And then it HAPPENS! =) Not immediately, but it happens. Maybe it is just pure coincidence, or maybe i'm not that unlucky uh. Haha. =D

Oh, and i get my new phone. Like finally! =)

Yeah. You talk to me but i did nothing. =(

No comments: