Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Holiday ending...

Just a few more days before IA starts. How fast. I haven enjoy myself much yet. =( And thinking about how far I'm going to travel to work really dampens my mood. Maybe i should go flip through abit on SQL and database thing. After exam, I gave all back to the lecturers already. Seriously i need to get myself into the working mood. I don't know how bad or how good this internship is going to be, but i wish i pass this period peacefully. =)

Going to school tml for the IA briefing. To be exact it's today! I'm still awake now even though i need to wake up at 8am later. A little late for it think won't matter much right? =X I only wish time goes super duper slow now. It's so hard to accept the fact how fast things are moving around me. Need some time to adjust myself again. =/

No comments: